27.1.06

My first-born is likely to be a freakishly-short, autistic macrocorm with a large head, male-pattern baldness, and a lifetime BMI around 26.

So take him; I won't want him.
Anyway, I already got into one of these guessing games over the break. It cost me $4.95 in text messaging charges and then it turned out that the guy thought I was the woman who had my number before. The tip off was when he listed his interests as "hiking, biking, running, working out, pretty much anything physical". No one I know is that one-dimensional.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Tis a pity to expect so little of your first born, although I am a first born and I came close to that. Hopefully the parts I haven't yet fulfilled can be avoided. However, someone such as yourself has reason to be more optomistic as to looking towards the future.

27.1.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW - Congradulations on your multi-dimensionalism. This world needs more of those.

27.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home