29.1.06

Dresses are the new jeans.

Do you know what it's like to have changed so much that your old friends don't recognize you? I ran into another one today; just back from his mission, he was going on in Spanish as all foreign-language RMs do. Maybe he didn't see me, but even if he did I doubt he would recognize me. No one else from my MH possie did, except Shelley, and I had seen them more recently. It's surreal to look out over a group of people, knowing so many intimate things about them, and they have no idea. They wouldn't know me from Eve.
I wish my name were Eve.

1 Comments:

Anonymous โปร สล็อต pg slot said...

โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

13.2.23  

Post a Comment

<< Home