9.9.07

Answers Breed Questions like Bunnies

Life (well, part of it) makes so much more sense now. One question that I had nearly abandoned to the "Just Give Up, You're Never Going to Be Sure" pile was finally answered. Confusion snapped to decision, and I'm sticking to it.

Just after I sighed with relief, I saw around me, instead of a path, a sea of questions. I am on a raft, or really I am clutching a stupid piece of cabinet like Rose did in Titanic. I drift aimlessly. What is my purpose? I mean, I know God wants me to follow His advice so I will want to return to Him, for He wants all of His children to be happy. But what is my purpose? What am I equipt to provide to the world that no one else can give? Why am I here? Whom should I be helping when I now sit around writing angsty blather and cruising Wikipedia? Why am I not sleeping right now?

1 Comments:

Blogger AttemptingthePath said...

see, I DO read your blog. also, i can help you with the install code for a stat counter if you'd like.

I love you!

9.9.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home