25.9.07

V is for Vixen

Some friends' recent successes have made me reevaluate my no-approaching-guys policy. I used to think that a man would not love me as much if I had chased him. That's why I sit around waiting for guys to come on to me. But I don't like settling for the only guys brave/stupid enough to approach me. They usually don't understand me, which is why they aren't intimidated by me. Maybe I should just go for the man I've been crushing on for twelve months now. I'm pretty sure he's crushing on me, and if I'm wrong, then I'll be in southern Chile or wherever soon enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abrassive said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

26.9.07  
Blogger Abrassive said...

A woman shouldn't have to approach a man, but in this day and age you'll never get the man you deserve (just like you said). Quit wasting your time pining for this guy and ask him to dinner or some other kind of non-threatening event.

26.9.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home