11.2.06

How did I not know about this before?!!

Gregg and Evan Spiridellis are my heroes! I loved their animated commentary on the 2004 election, but afterwards they started to slow down. "Slow down" means they made an Eminem-esque rap about matzah. Luckily, someone in Honors 300 clued me back in to a little ditty about "Big Box-Mart" (I wish I could link to each clip individually, darn streamlining!). Slightly contrived, but poinant.
Unfortunately, I had to give money to Them yesterday because Smith's doesn't sell Neutrogena foundation and The Melancholy One was ultra-amazing and drove me There so I could buy a bottle. I also picked up a box of haircolor (dark warm brown this time, I'm getting out of control!) and a red size 12 boys sweatshirt because I left my PHS sweatshirt at a brand-new Wendy's on the outskirts of Stockton during winter break. Now all I have to remind me of that wonderful semester at private school are two embarassingly-long-because-my-mother-wouldn't-let-me-hem-them-like-the-other-girls plaid skirts at my parents' house. Anyways, They may have my $35.35, but They don't have my soul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home