27.1.07

One of Those Days

Sometimes life just rears up and grabs you by the pigtails. It only happens during particularly lazy afternoons when even folding your clothes seems like a titanic feat, then boom! everything is turned on its head. Even worse, I have nobody to talk to about this. There's no explanation.

I'm having one of those days when I change my opinion of the world from optimistic to doomed. Apparently, one in three French people describes hisself or herself as "a bit racist" or "somewhat racist". Come on, people! We've been through all this. Can't they at least find a new way to discriminate?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... You do have a point. Therefore, I hereby propose a totally arbitrary discrimination strategy based on favorite "Simpsons" characters. Being in the Sideshow Bob camp myself, it is clearly my mission to kill ALL Bart-fans, the weak-witted little brats that they all must clearly be!

4.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home