3.4.08

How I spent my last day alone

  • Walked around the house in my underwear all morning. (Because most companions won't let you do that.)
  • Listened to my gothic playlist.
  • Finally recycled the Seventeen collection that had been sitting in my closet for years.
  • Spent three hours getting dressed.
  • Had my picture taken by a (male) long-haired Medieval enthusiast who reminded me of my Utah cousins.
  • Signed a release for one of the portraits.
  • Heard my mother in my head, "But I can't see your pretty eyes in that picture!"
  • Drove an hour roundtrip back to the photo studio because I had left my journal.
  • Joined up with my family.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

24.2.17  
Blogger abo-bder said...

شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض

2.2.18  
Blogger thanida said...

Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving 
เว็บย่อลิ้ง
เว็บย่อลิ้งค์
ย่อลิ้ง
ย่อurl
ย่อเว็บ

30.9.19  
Anonymous โปร สล็อต pg slot said...

โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

10.2.23  
Anonymous สล็อตเว็บตรง said...

สล็อตเว็บตรง โบนัสแตกบ่อยฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติสะดวกสบายเล่นได้ทุกที่เกมสล็อตทำเงินให้คุณแบบไม่อั้น PG SLOT เว็บตรงแตกง่าย จัดเต็มทดลองเล่นได้เลยที่ pg-slot.game

13.2.23  
Anonymous pg said...

เว็บไซต์ไชต์ตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ เรา คัดสรรถึงแม้ว่า เกม สล็อต แจ็คพอต แตกหลายครั้ง เล่นสล็อตได้เงินจริง รวม เว็บ สล็อต PG รองรับการใช้งาน ทั้งคอมพิวเตอร์ โทรศัพท์มือถือ

13.2.23  

Post a Comment

<< Home