28.2.06

Identity crisis, anyone?

  • Am I still a West-Coaster if I only spend two and a half weeks of 2006 there?
  • The only problem with Utahans, though they are not all like this, is that they have a tendency to take things for granted. I never want to overlook all the amazing little things God does for this world.
  • Utah itself is fatally flawed because it does not have a beach. The Great Salt Lake does not count. It has bugs—lots and lots of bugs.
  • My mother and I have a lot of the same bizzare interests, but our personalities are completely different.
  • She once told me that if I were identical twins, one of us would have to kill the other one.
  • I would rather be beautiful than smart.
  • No one my age should experience single-person discrimination.
  • Should I spend my little nest egg on a spring term watching plays in London and Stratford-upon-Avon or on an eighteen-month mission serving the Lord?
  • The only reason I am an English major is because the Theatre in London Study Abroad would fulfill some of the requirements. Maybe I should switch to an English Language major.
  • If I had to be born into any other faith, I think I would like to be Catholic. They know how to party. Plus, I like John Paul II (not sure about Benedict XVI), plaid skirts, traditional celebrations, and cathedrals. Assyrian Orthodox would be okay, too.
  • Should I release my inner redhead so Cyrena will stop confusing me with The Disney-obsessed One? She is half a foot taller than me! How does Cyrena not notice that?!
  • Still trying to decide between healthy toes and ballroom dancing.
  • I am never eating another flour-containing cookie as long as I live.
  • Giving up PG-13 movies for Lent should be interesting in this apartment.
  • Passover dinner will be great though; I’m making latkes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home